Glassex India Private Limited
was founded in the year 1992 by Mr. S. Roy Chaudhury
(Managing Director). Located in Mumbai (Maharashtra), our company has seen a meteoric rise and our annual turnover of over Rs. 50 Crores (US$ 25 Million) is testimony of that.
Supply Chain Process
- Conceptualization : Keeping in mind several aspects such as innovation, cost viability, production viability and market demand, we conceptualize Designs.
- Development :
- Next Designs are visually represented with engineering drawings and fabrication of moulds is done.
- Cast dummies made of Acrylic and Sulfur are formulated for checks
- Packaging features are assessed
- Production scheduling is done.
- Production :
- Time slots schedule is charted out for specific machines for production
- Number of factors influence scheduling.
- QA personnel inspect production and then dispatch products.
- Dispatch :
- Verified bottles are loaded and sent to specific destinations based on delivery schedules from Clients
- QA personnel on standby to attend any issues that may arise.
Given our years of being in the industry we have formed associations with several manufactures based in domestic and international markets that help us provide logistical advantages to clients. they mentioned below :
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sri Lanka
We firmly believe in carrying our Corporate Social Responsibility. We have contributed to the society by transforming our manufacturing region into a major bottle manufacturing source by providing business, technical support and quality control inspections to the other manufacturers. This practice has led to our region becoming a place having 10 glass factories and will soon provide 15% (by weight) of all glass bottles made in India.
In addition, we have done the following :
- We aid welfare initiatives in India for the benefit of society by actively participating the social work done by National Welfare Foundation (NWF) and Family India Foundation as well as many others
- We are also helping Shola cottage industry in West Bengal to gain exposure and promoting this form of Indian art to protect it from fading away.
Our company has been awarded many prestigious titles for our exemplary work. These awards are mentioned as follows :
- International Award Golden Eagle for Prestige and Quality Europe 2010 by Actualidad, Madrid, Spain
- Glory of India Award 2007 by Institute of Economic Studies, Bangkok, Thailand
- Udyog Ratna Award 2007 by Institute of Economics Studies, New Delhi, India
- Pride of India Award 2005 by Institute of Economic Studies, New Delhi, India
Over the years we have catered to nuemorus clients. some of them are mentioned as follows :
- United Spirits Limited (USL)
- Pernod Ricard (Seagram)
- Tilaknagar Industries (TI)
- N. V. Distilleries
- JP Industries
- Balaji Group
- Khana Kazana by Sanjeev Kapoor
- HRI cosmetics
- Square Bangladesh
- Amrut Pharma